Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm here

I am just now trying to get back into the groove of things.  Had some medical problems that are still trying to be worked out.  I'll make it though. 

It's hard to believe that it is already August.  This past 7 months that I have been in TX have flown by so fast.  I've found a great Church to attend and I've made some wonderful friends.  God put me in TX for a reason and I'm thinking it was to get closer to Him.  It worked.

I haven't been able to work yet but I do have activities I attend regarding Church.  I have been truly Blessed.

I miss my 2 grandboys.  They are getting so big.  I talk to them as often as I can on Skype.  The little one, Lorrance, always has a big smile when he sees me.  Aubrey, the older one, wants to talk all the time.  I'm so glad Skype was invented.  I'd be lost without seeing those 2 boys.  Here is their most recent pic.  Aren't they cute?

Time for me to get something done so I will stop for now.  Have a wonderful day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment